Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sunday Stamps # 158

Well, it's been a busy week at chez Viridian and I may be heading to bed early. But not before I set up Sunday Stamps # 158.



It's another cold week here in the American Midwest, but not as cold or as snowy as some other areas!  I hear some serious storms have made their way through Great Britain.

Let's think about a happy occasion, Chinese New Year, which started on Jan. 31.  It gives us a chance to share stamps from China or Taiwan.


This is a stamp showing some beautiful architecture, though I do not know the location.  It captures the feeling of many artworks from this great country.  Please feel free to join me with any stamp from these two countries.

Theme next week: Hearts and flowers for Valentine's Day (late, of course)
Theme week after that: Anything you wish.

Viridian


6 comments:

Lisa B said...

A very pretty stamp!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

It's beautiful!

Yes, we are having really dreadful weather in the UK. Floods and storm force winds. Fortunately I'm not in the flood zone (so far).

Joy said...

Gorgeous. It looks like a map in the background, wonder if that is a clue to its location. I would have looked it up for you but I can't make out the date under the postal cancel.

Mail Adventures said...

Reading Chinese is impossible for me, so I always miss a lot of information of Chinese and Taiwanese stamps. However, I find them usually beautiful, as this one.

agi said...

absolutely wonderful...I also sometimes struggle to find information about the stamps

Heleen said...

It's beautiful!
And so nice to see so many different stamps on all blogs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails