Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sunday Stamps #96

Hello and happy weekend Sunday Stampers!

I did not mean to scare anyone last week - just rushing off to my conference.  I live in a part of the Midwest only slightly affected by Sandy.  It's amazing to me how a category 1 hurricane could cause so much damage.  Granted it was very large and wind and rain extended out very far.

Here are the stamps I would have shown last week:


for the theme of water.

Our theme this week is anything you wish.  I have a sweet flower stamp from Finland to share.


Join me this week with any stamp you like, that you would like to share.  If you have suggestions for future themes (even an old theme to revisit), please leave theme in the comments.  Thanks!

Theme next week: Geology and the Earth.

Viridian


7 comments:

Lisa B said...

Pleased to hear you are safe and sound :)
The Finnish stamps reminds me a little of some of the arts and craft designs, a little in the style of say a William Morris pattern. I always like the Finnish stamps.

Helen said...

Hi Viridian! Next week's topic sounds fun... Here are two topic suggestions:
1) explorers/exploration
2)education
Glad that you weren't hit by the full force of the storm.
Helen.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I would love to see different universities in the future theme.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Stamps from Finland seem to be attractive almost without fail. I love your stamps from last week too.

VioletSky said...

I don't think I have seen a Finnish stamp that is not beautiful and worth saving!

how about -
cartoon/comic figures
churches
commemorations
fish
black stamps

Joy said...

Glad you were well away from the storm. An attractive pair of 'water' stamps. How about mountains as a theme

Bob Scotney said...

Three fine stamps; glad you posted for water.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails