Friday, January 27, 2012

I've created a Facebook page for Viridian61

And I will put a button on my sidebar as soon as I can figure out how.  Oh, I know how to insert the code.  But Facebook doesn't recognize this web address or the address of my other blog about quilting.

This blog will still be my main platform for postcard and stamp related items, but I am trying to use all "social media."  If you do use Facebook, search for Viridian61 and you will find me.  Here is the direct link:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?sk=wall.  Mostly quilting content at the moment, stuff from my other blog, viridian61.blogspot.com.
Viridian

1 comment:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I've been thinking of doing the same. I really must try it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails