Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pink Saturday


Hello and welcome to Pink Saturday!
I am joining with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Click on the link and see who else is joining the party.
 
This is a card that came as part of a lot on ebay.  They are a little smaller, and a slightly different shape than postcards, but not as small as Holy cards.  I believe they were given out as awards in Sunday Schools of the past.
 
I consider my religion to be a private thing, and usually don't quote Scripture on this blog.  Here though is what the card says:
 
"Thus shall they know that I the Lord their God am with them."
"For his great love wherewith he loved us."

I really like the graphics of this period, and this particular pink rose.



2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, these roses are just plain delightful! Happy Pink Saturday!

Abramyan Avenue said...

I love anything that has roses!! This is sooo pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails