Monday, April 5, 2010

Cherry Blossom Time


This postcard arrived in my mailbox recently, from a Postcrosser from Osaka, Japan. She wrote that she was looking forward to cherry blossom time, which sounds very beautiful. How wonderful is it that she sent me a a delicate image, and added two stamps featuring cherry blossoms on the reverse?

Modifying my stamp rant a bit, could I do something like this with international air mail stamps? No. With domestic postage stamps? Maybe, if I buy Post Office products described in a previous post. Kelp Forest postcards, with added Kelp Forest or lighthouse stamps, for example.

Viridian

1 comment:

LiT Web Studio said...

i just LOVE cherry blossoms...it really tells you that spring is here! the blossoms in rome, italy have been spectacular this year...also judas tree blooms and wisteria all over the city

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails